Saturday, December 19, 2009

My heroines do their own fighting...

I must add my response to Porpoise's very funny lolcats post concerning the whole Twilight phenomenon. I, too, was sucked up into the Twilight books (and spread it around a bit), but never quite got over the feeling that I was doing something quite unhealthy and would need to purge/purify myself after all was said and done.

Luckily, some wonderful folks on the net put together a suitable cleansing response from a thirty-something to all these Twihards:


While you're all "OMG, are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?," I remain (forever and always) Team Buffy. In Whedon vs. Meyer, isn't it a little like slaughtering kittens - mopey, sad-eyed, slightly annoying Mormon kittens?

Now go read The Hunger Games, for heaven's sake. Or start your kids on The Paper Bag Princess. We are the Book Mavens, aren't we? READ.

No comments:

Post a Comment